Solar Photovoltaic Panels
Solar Photovoltaic Panels or Solar PV, take energy from the sun delivered as light and turn it into electricity to power your business or housing development.
We installed these 39 panels on the roof of a new build block of flats in Hackney in 2015. They will produce around 9,227kWhrs per year and generate around £1,300 per anum in government subsidy.
If you own a commercial premises and have some south, east or west facing roof space, you should definitely be thinking about solar pv. Finance is available specifically for commercial solar pv installations and ROI can be impressive. Read more about commercial solar payback and get a free analysis from our partner REC, whose panels we install http://blog.recsolar.com/2014/07/evaluating-commercial-solar-payback-roi-npv-and-irr/
One of the first things we are generally asked about Solar PV is “Wasn’t the Government subsidy for these taken away a few years ago?” The answer to this question is “No”.
Solar Panel systems have come down in price rapidly in the last few years, so that a large domestic system now costs around £6,500. Even the reduced Government subsidy (the Feed in Tariff or FiT), plus the savings you make on your electricity bill would mean you should pay for this system in 8 – 10 years. The next 12 plus years of the solar panels’ life would bring an estimated £10,000. Finance is available should you wish to use the income to repay your loan.
- We appreciate that solar pv is a long-term investment and we therefore offer the following guarantees:
- On-roof panels are product guaranteed for 12 years and the in-roof panels for 10 years.
- Both types of panels have a 20 year performance warranty, guaranteeing 80% output after 20 years.
- We install Sunny Boy SMA inverters, who are the industry leading inverter, giving you long-term peace of mind and a 5 year product guarantee.
- For areas where shading is a problem, we install MicroInverters made by Enphase and these come with a 25 year product guarantee.
- Our workmanship is guaranteed for 2 years
Please use the contact section of our website to register an enquiry.
- Solar Panels vs Solar BlindsJuly 7, 2017 - 9:19 am
Solar Panels vs Solar Blinds – Recently there has been a great deal of interest in finding alternative sources of energy to reduce our domestic reliance on fossil fuels. Solar panels have been popular for some years, but there is a new kid on the block – solar blinds. When looking at the question of […]
- Air Source Heat Pump RepairsMay 17, 2017 - 9:03 pm
Sustainable Solar Solutions are experienced heat pump installers and also able to perform ground and air source heat pump repairs and maintenance. Whether your heat pump has been installed with some interesting wiring like this one: Or if there’s a filter that needs changing… We are able to investigate issues and find a fix. Do […]
- Solar PV RepairsMay 12, 2017 - 12:43 pm
We can help you if your inverter breaks and your solar panels stop producing. These are pictures from a repair we carried out recently. If you are in this position, the first thing to do is check your warranty. It may be that you can get a repair or replacement from the manufacturer. If you are out […]
Quick Contact Details
TEL: 01784 437180
MOBILE: 07812 084868
Sustainable Solar Solutions Ltd.
8 The Island, Wraysbury,
Staines TW19 5AS
Company Reg No 6725481
Reg Number 12624. MCS Certified and Green Deal Approved for measures listed on this website