Solar Photovoltaic Panels
Solar Photovoltaic Panels or Solar PV, take energy from the sun delivered as light and turn it into electricity to power your business or housing development.
These panels actually form the roof of the Park Hub in Cassiobury Park, Watford. They were designed by GB-Sol and installed by Sustainable Solutions, to create a unique solution for this eco-friendly building.
If you own a commercial premises and have some south, east or west facing roof space, you should definitely be thinking about solar pv. Finance is available specifically for commercial solar pv installations and ROI can be impressive. Get in contact and ask us to run the calculations for you and you will be pleasantly surprised.
One of the first things we are generally asked about Solar PV is “Wasn’t the Government subsidy for these taken away a few years ago?” The answer to this question is “No”.
Solar Panel systems have come down in price rapidly in the last few years, panels have reduced from around £250 to less than £100 each. Even the reduced Government subsidy (the Feed in Tariff or FiT), plus the savings you make on your electricity bill would mean high energy users should pay for their system in 8 – 10 years. The next 12 plus years of the solar panels’ life would bring an estimated £10,000. Finance is available should you wish to use the income to repay your loan.
- We appreciate that solar pv is a long-term investment and we therefore offer the following guarantees:
- On-roof panels are product guaranteed for 12 years and the in-roof panels for 10 years.
- Both types of panels have a 20 year performance warranty, guaranteeing 80% output after 20 years.
- We install Sunny Boy SMA inverters, who are the industry leading inverter, giving you long-term peace of mind and a 5 year product guarantee.
- For areas where shading is a problem, we install Optimizers from SolarEdge and these come with a 25 year product guarantee.
- Our workmanship is guaranteed for 2 years
Please use the contact section of our website to register an enquiry.
Subscribe to our NewsletterMonthly helpful advice and information about installing and owning renewable technologies.
- Electricity Backup for HomeOctober 17, 2017 - 3:24 pm
Electricity Backup for Home – When Extreme Weather Events Make us Take Notice Thinking about electricity backup for home settings? Electricity supply is one of those things we take for granted in the UK. Particularly in the age of smart phones and out of town shopping, most of us rely on our power supply, whether it’s […]
- Will we see a Solar London?October 12, 2017 - 12:31 pm
Sustainable Solar Solutions has already demonstrated that it has the capacity to contribute to the development of solar London, you can see our gallery for some pictures of our London installations. However, as a world leading city, London’s solar energy deployment is hardly world beating. In fact, as the graph below shows, it is the […]
- Avoid Overcharging Energy CompaniesAugust 16, 2017 - 10:41 am
Do you check your energy bills? The press are reporting that 1.3 million energy customers have been overcharged by £102 million on their energy bills. And that’s just the customers who have checked their bills, over a quarter of customers say they don’t check theirs. Don’t spend lost hours scrupulously checking you energy bills to make […]
Quick Contact Details
TEL: 01784 530018
MOBILE: 07812 084868
Sustainable Solar Solutions Ltd.
8 The Island, Wraysbury,
Staines TW19 5AS
Company Reg No 6725481
Reg Number 12624. MCS Certified and Green Deal Approved for measures listed on this website